Art. 1. These general terms and conditions shall regulate the relations between Bulgaric OOD, Varna, Bulgaric OOD with address: city of Varna, 5, N. Vaptsarov Street, 7th floor, office 701, UIC 206398140, VAT ID BG206398140, represented by Iliya Iliev, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and clients, hereinafter referred to as „ www.bulgaric.com ” e-shop Clients, hereinafter referred to as the „E-SHOP”.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information pursuant the E-Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Supplier name: Bulgaric OOD.
- Headquarters and management address: city of Varna, 5, N. Vaptsarov Street, 7th floor, office 701.
- Business activity address: city of Varna, 5, N. Vaptsarov Street, 7th floor, office 701.
- Contacts: city of Varna, 5, N. Vaptsarov Street, 7th floor, office 701, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade register company entry: UIC 206398140
- Supervising bodies: (1) Personal data protection commission Address: city of Sofia, 15, Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Street, tel.: + 359 2 940 20 46 fax: + 359 2 940 36 40, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.cpdp.bg (2) Personal data protection commission Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A, Slaveykov Plaza, 3rd, 4th, and 6th floors, tel.: +359 2 980 25 24 fax: + 359 2 988 4218 hot line: 0700 111 22 Web: www.kzp.bg
- Registration under the Value Added Tax Act BG 206398140.
III. E-SHOP SPECIFICATIONS
Art. 3. The E-SHOP is an Clients accessible e-point-of-sale at the Internet address www.bulgaric.com allowing to contract sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP, namely:
- make e-choices related to E-SHOP contracts effect or execution on the E-SHOP page interface as available on the Internet;
- effect purchase contracts and ensuing delivery of goods as offered by the E-SHOP;
- make any payments related to contracts effected with the E-SHOP in accordance with payment methods adopted by the E-SHOP;
- review the received goods as to their specifics, prices, and delivery conditions;
- be notified of their legal rights through the E-SHOP interface page on the Internet;
- collect information on various topics (recipes, social customs, music, etc.) from the site attached encyclopedic section.
Art. 4. The Supplier shall deliver the goods and shall guarantee Clients legal rights within the good faith scope, the criteria and conditions as adopted in general practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The Clients shall effect purchase of goods contracts offered by the E-SHOP on the Supplier interface as available on his website at www.bulgaric.com or other remote communication means.
(2) In terms of the Clients effected sales contract the Supplier shall be liable to deliver and transfer to the Client goods ownership the goods in accordance with the interface order.
(3) The Clients shall pay the Supplier the price of delivered goods according the terms and conditions of the E-SHOP and the present general terms and conditions. The payment shall cover the price amount as announced by the Supplier at the E-SHOP address on the Internet.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the Clients ordered goods within the Supplier defined terms and conditions on the e-shop website and the present general terms and conditions.
(5) The delivery shall be free of charge to each Supplier partner hotel reception as selected by Client for a delivery point at ordering. Deliveries to other hotels or addresses shall be arranged with the Supplier by e-mail or phone. In such case the delivery shall be offered as an additional service and accordingly the customer shall be notified in advance.
Art. 6. (1) The Client and the Supplier shall agree that all statements between them concerning the sale contract effect and execution shall take place in e-form and e-statements within the meaning of the E-Document and E-Signature Act and Art. 11 of the E-Trade Act.
(2) It shall be assumed that the site posted e-statements by Clients shall be made by the person indicated in the Client provided data at registration time, if Client shall have entered the correct login name and password.
IV. HOW TO USE THE E-SHOP
Art. 7. The e-shop bulgaric.com use shall not require account registration.
V. STEPS FOR EFFECTING A SALES CONTRACT
Art. 8. (1) The Clients shall use the Supplier website interface to effect sales contracts for goods offered by the Supplier in the E-SHOP. The sales contract is available for download from the following link:
(2) The sales contract shall be an integral part of the bulgaric.com general terms and conditions and shall be effected for each site purchase with general and conditions acceptance.
(3) The contract shall be effected in bilingual originals - in Bulgarian and English.
(4) The contract between the Supplier and the Client shall include the present general terms and conditions as available at the link www.bulgaric.com and in case of purchase and respective remote sales contract.
(5) According the data filled up in the order, the Client shall be contracting party with the Supplier.
(6) The Supplier shall include in his website interface technical options for detecting and correcting errors when entering information before issuing the contract effect statement.
(7) The sales contract shall be considered effected from the Client order confirmation on the Supplier interface.
(8) In case of effected such contract and the effect of a sales contract the Supplier shall explicitly notify in an appropriate manner by e-means the Client.
(9) The statement effecting a contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be deemed received when the addressees shall have free access to them.
Art. 9. The Clients shall effect the sales contract with the Supplier in following procedure:
- select one or more offered on the E-SHOP goods and add the selected goods in the basket;
- provision of delivery details;
- choice of price payment method and time.
- Order confirmation.
VI. SUPPLIER RESPONSABILITY
Art. 10. (1) The Supplier shall guarantee that the goods delivered by Client order have all the qualities listed in the offer and the sales contract.
(2) The Supplier shall not be responsible for the completeness and facts in the information provided for in the site encyclopedic section.
VII. IMAGES AND COPYRIGHT
Art. 11. Copying, publishing, and imitation of texts, photographs, videos, as well as any and all logos, slogans and identity of the brand ‘Bulgaric - Taste in a Box’ shall be strictly prohibited.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Art. 12. (1) Clients shall find detailed information on what personal data we use and how we process and store it the „Политика за поверителност“ section.